Members of Chambers
Adam specialises in family law.
Specialist Practice Areas
- Financial Remedy - including complex and high value disputes
- Public law work (acting for parents / grandparents, adopters and Children’s Guardians)
- Private Law Children work
- Cohabitation Disputes
Inheritance Act claims
Adam has given lectures for local solicitors and is a consultant to the Kent Law Clinic.
Adam accepts work on a Direct Access basis.
Notable cases include
LM (By her Guardian) v Medway Council, RM and YM  EWCA Civ 9,  1 FLR 1698, CA
- University of Kent (History & Politics)
- University of Northumbria (CPE)
- Inns of Court School Law (BVC)
- FLBA (Family Law Bar Association)
- ALC (Association of Lawyers for Children)
Hobbies and other interests
- Enjoying Manchester City's heady (and inevitably short lived) success.