29 November 2017
Book Launch - Child Protection Proceedings
Simon Johnson's new book will be published in December.
A comprehensive account of the law and practice governing public law child protection proceedings. The book is divided into detailed parts examining the following topics:
- Background and General Principles of Child Protection
- Child Protection Measures Short of Care Proceedings
- Emergency Intervention
- Care Proceedings: From Issue to Final Hearing
- Care Proceedings: Final Hearings and Final Orders
- Alternatives to the Making of a Final Care Order
Invites to the official launch party will be out soon!
For further info or to purchase your copy click here.